Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
The job holder shall be responsible for the development and implementation of Sales and Marketing strategies and deliver results as per the approved Sales and Marketing plan. He/she shall be responsible for establishing a strong marketing intelligence, fostering a market-focused culture across the organisation, driving sales of the Mont Choisy Le Golf venue, its restaurant and golf facilities. Reporting to the General Manager, the selected candidate will also be required to have a dotted line responsibility to the Head of Marketing, Sales and Communication of the Mont Choisy Group for all matters concerning branding, corporate imaging and group policy and procedures regarding Marketing, Sales and Communication.
• A degree in Marketing or equivalent
• A postgraduate degree in Marketing or an MBA as well as a knowledge in graphic design are desirable
10 years of proven experience in a dynamic work environment with at least 5 years at managerial level in Sales and Marketing in large business organisations. International experience will definitely be an added advantage.
• Effective planning with a flair for business development
• Creative thinking
• Analysing and rational decision-making
• Social Media
The local market and golf environment
• Foster a cooperative work environment
• Come up with effective and innovative marketing and sales strategies
• Develop, plan and implement short to long term goals
• Maintain high standards of corporate governance principles
• Communicate to different target audiences
Closing date of application is 23 October 2020
Applications with CVs should be submitted by email to email@example.com
For more information on the Mont Choisy Group of Companies, please visit our website www.montchoisy.com
Management reserves the right to call only shortlisted candidates for interviews and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.